- Custom 5-axis gantry capable of handling dangerous materials.
- Included a custom 3D vision system that ID’d the type and location of pallets on a flatbed trailer.
- 2D vision system was also utilized to verify the fork location on the pallets as well as verify the material SKU.
- The data from the 2D system was then used to adjust the width of the picking forks.
- Real-time feedback from multiple force torque sensors assured proper allignment of the forks during pickup and verify the pallet weight, providing secondary validation of the picked product type.
- The skids, weighing upwards of 5000 lbs, were picked by the robot and loaded into shipping containers all without human intervention or risk.