Automated Wing Washing System
- Carts with wing components (Cauls or Eggcrates) are programmed automatically to enter the Wash Room.
- The wing component is positioned in the wash room area.
- The wing component is pre-programmed on the cart to rotate.
- The Robot is programmed to pressure wash the wing on both sides and ends.
- The Robot, along with the rotating part on the cart is programmed to blow dry the part.
- The six axis robot travels 40 feet along a seventh axis slide.
- After washing and drying the component the cart exits the wash room and the next part/cart enters.